Ts & Cs
The Interior Design -Terms and Conditions together with the Agreed Scope of Work will apply as the formation of a contract.
Interior Design is a subjective art and profession. Because of this Sweet Dreams Interiors cannot guarantee that clients will always like their recommendations. Unfortunately, Sweet Dreams Interiors cannot provide any refunds if this is the case. However, please do feel free to contact the office and we will be happy to discuss the design concepts further over the phone and make further recommendations. Please note: Your Interior Design Scheme cannot be cancelled or postponed once the Design Board has reached 50% completion.
◦ All payments must be received before Sweet Dreams Interiors commences work.
◦ The designs Sweet Dreams Interiors provides are intended as a recommendation only. Sweet Dreams Interiors will provide details of where to buy all our recommendations (depending on the selected package) but cannot be held responsible for changes in price, stock issues and accuracy of this information. It is up to every customer to then act on these ideas and decorate their home ( as per packages 1 & 2) Customers can request further help with these purchases from Sweet Dreams Interiors and will be charged accordingly (as per packages 1 and 2)
◦ All prices listed on www.sweetdreamsinteriors.net.au are correct at the time of entering the information, however, Sweet Dreams Interiors reserves the right to change prices of any package at any time.
◦ No contract for the sale of any package will exist between you and Sweet Dreams Interiors until we accept your order by sending you a confirmation email following your payment.
◦ You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
The Client agrees to allow the Designer to photograph the project during all stages of Design Services including when project is complete. Photographs will be used for business purposes, including, but not limited to: press, publications, online, social media, marketing, advertising, and print. The Designer will not disclose address or Client’s name without prior consent.
Any product warranty is the responsibility of the manufacturer or where you purchased the item, including Trade Supply. Sweet Dreams Interiors cannot be held responsible for the warranty of any products you purchase.
Sweet Dreams Interiors accepts payments via Pay Pal or via direct bank transfer only. All payments will be processed by Pay Pal ecommerce systems.
Sweet Dreams Interiors will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your permission.
Sweet Dreams Interiors does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services at any time and without notice. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a package that was advertised at an incorrect price.
Sweet Dreams Interiors has taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, Sweet Dreams Interiors cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
Sweet Dreams Interiors shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the services and products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Sweet Dreams Interiors will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
◦ Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
◦ Any loss of goodwill or reputation
◦ Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms and Conditions.
◦ Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence or that of our agents or employees.
Once a job has been finished the client will sign off that they are satisfied that everything has been completed.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.sweetdreamsinteriors.net.au web pages are owned or controlled by Sweet Dreams Interiors. In accessing Sweet Dreams Interiors web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Sweet Dreams Interiors web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Sweet Dreams Interiors.